Our society has failed to teach men how to be men. School and parents taught us long division, Canadian history, and even condom use, but nobody ever sat us down to tell us how to meet women or develop meaningful relationships. As a result, most of us are just flailing around making asses of ourselves.
Without a model of true masculinity, men have turned to the media to learn about dating and sexuality. Unfortunately, going to the media for tips on dating and relationships is about as helpful as going to Donald Trump for advice on diplomacy: it may seem interesting at first, but all you're really going to learn is how to make a horrible, horrible mess of things.
Our men's dating coach, John, has been there. He's been through the stages of 1) awkward nerd with no game, 2) overcompensating womanizer, and 3) real man who lives with integrity and confidence. As a dating coach, John doesn't help men become better players - he helps them become better men. His work as a dating coach centres around helping you figure out:
- what you really want in a woman (no, her just being hot is not good enough)
- how to approach women and start conversations
- how to develop confidence in yourself
- how to find the sweet spot between being an asshole and a doormat
- how to let go of emotional baggage and negative self-beliefs
- which dating environments play to your strengths (and which don't)
- where to meet the women you're looking for
- how to correct unhealthy and unreasonable expectations about dating and sexuality
Are you ready to transform your dating life? As a Registered Social Worker, John's services as a dating coach are covered by most benefits. Contact us today at 226-791-5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.